Friday, June 20, 2025

Cracks

 



Rrbirth

In life, there are cracks here and there. The tricky part about them is knowing which ones are necessary, what to do with them, and precisely how and when to act.

Some cracks need to be filled, while some must be left as they are. This is because they let the sunshine in when we need it. Others allow raindrops when we least desire them, depending on the time and place. When we least expect it, they lead the way, guiding us to the path we need to navigate to our ultimate destinations.

So, in a nutshell, we need to study situations fully before acting upon them decisively. It's tricky how the previous solution may not always be the accurate one, depending on the time, place, and, of course, the situation.

The mess is always in our messages, but knowing how to decode and encode them is an art on its own. And no one is here to teach you but yourself, so stay alert. 

Make decisions, and even if they turn out to be mistakes, there are lessons to be learned from everything. Rebuild yourself. At the end of this chapter, I'd like to reintroduce myself as the Mystical Phoenix, as I am rebuilding from the ashes of the last "life."

By "life," I am specifically referring to the combined previous years of my existence and all the highlights that, as different themes, have affected who I was and who I am becoming. I'm the same "old soul" with new insight, a new touch, and a new approach, and the aim is still to push and lift the rock of reproach for rebirth. 🐦‍🔥

My name is Mohlalefi Motsima. Like any other snail moving slowly toward a direction, please be sure that I am here to leave my mark, whether I make it in time or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE TO MY YOUNGER SELF

Note to younger self On Wednesday the 31st of January 17 , I’m turning 24, I imagine 24 comes with mixed feelings for most peopl...