1. I value your happiness, I
believe you are entitled to it.
Your happiness does not have a measurement nor limit/ dividing line.
Your smile is among the most precious features you have been gifted with,I am happy to be in a relationship with you and seeing you happy makes me happy.
2. Even if I was your friend I would still be happy that you are happy
If there's one thing about me that you should know it has to be that i don't let true happiness/love slip out of my hands without one helluva fight. Don't make me have to chase after you again, because there's no way in hell you can get away from me.
3. So you better think real carefully before you say anything, love, because if you give me your love, I’m not going to let you take it back.
I can’t keep worrying about whether or not I can make you happy. I’ll try my best but there isn’t going to be any changing your mind later.
4. Do you understand what I’m saying? If you’re going to be my woman, there’s no way in hell I’ll ever let you go without trying but if we reach a unanimous decision I will free you to be happy ngoba ubaluleke kangako kimi(because you are that important to me).
5. Ngiyakuthanda futhi inhliziyo yakho ngiyaphatha ngazo zombili izandla zami( Ilove you and i handle your heart with both hands so i ) don't shake it or break it,I appreciate the time you put it to kick it with me and I know if I lose it It's somethin i may never get back.
Your happiness does not have a measurement nor limit/ dividing line.
Your smile is among the most precious features you have been gifted with,I am happy to be in a relationship with you and seeing you happy makes me happy.
2. Even if I was your friend I would still be happy that you are happy
If there's one thing about me that you should know it has to be that i don't let true happiness/love slip out of my hands without one helluva fight. Don't make me have to chase after you again, because there's no way in hell you can get away from me.
3. So you better think real carefully before you say anything, love, because if you give me your love, I’m not going to let you take it back.
I can’t keep worrying about whether or not I can make you happy. I’ll try my best but there isn’t going to be any changing your mind later.
4. Do you understand what I’m saying? If you’re going to be my woman, there’s no way in hell I’ll ever let you go without trying but if we reach a unanimous decision I will free you to be happy ngoba ubaluleke kangako kimi(because you are that important to me).
5. Ngiyakuthanda futhi inhliziyo yakho ngiyaphatha ngazo zombili izandla zami( Ilove you and i handle your heart with both hands so i ) don't shake it or break it,I appreciate the time you put it to kick it with me and I know if I lose it It's somethin i may never get back.

No comments:
Post a Comment