Mohlalefi Motsima ©™
JUMP
The pilot had the engines running and in a minute we got on board alongside our parachute's we started gearing up, that’s when Jacqueline our instructor came to help me get into my diving gear on quick and she went on to demonstrate how to use the parachute (needless to say I was nervous) .
I fiddled with the torso and finally got hold of my rosary and said a little prayer in the silence, not realizing how far we had taken off. Jacqueline and the fellow divers were engaged in pep talk and I couldn't construct a sentence,only body language spoke on my behalf (by means of tremendously shaking of course).
We reached mid-air and Jacqueline summoned us to gather in a ring shape and hold hands as the cargo door opened and the strong winds blew in but luckily I had my googles on. Before I could be ready Jacqueline had already ushered members out of the plane she held my hand and said "Jump!"
We can agree it felt like an ambush just like how life and death decisions that spontaneously arise and challenge us to decide immediately, I wasn't ready but I had to jump that are what I want you to do.
Jump at the opportunity to get better,
Jump at the opportunity to go against the weather.
I've heard it said you can't go against the rain but I ask you would you let the rain stop you from reaching your reign.
Jump for the opportunity might be worth your triumph!
Jump to change the conclusion of your situation
Jump to change the conclusion of your situation
Jump to tap into the depths of your mind and unveil the power of thoughts,decisions and actions for you have the power to make them.
Decisions also have the power to make us,shape us now don't let that opportunity escape us
Jump ship out of poverty Jump out of your comfort zone,
Jump out of friendships that add no value to you
Jump till you triumph
Jump till you triumph
Mohlalefi Motsima

No comments:
Post a Comment